Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Winners #71

Hello again.
Time to announce the winners of my Underneath and Umber challenge.
Thankyou all so much for coming along and joining in. Three of you joined in more than once and  you all came up with some really inovative cards.You never cease to amaze and delight me with all of your entries. I new player came along too. Welcome.
Without further ado and I have a Top 4 this time as I just couldn't make it any less. In fact I would have loved to have had more.

My Top 4.

In numerical order are

(2) Preeti D.
(you really must go and see this exquisite  mixed media tag) 

(5) Charlotte E.
(with a gorgeous umber butterfly panel)

(6) Jane Willis.
(with her beautiful bubble wrapped butterflies frame. )

(11) Jenny l.
(with a jar full of butterflies)

I really liked how each of you used the underneath concept and all came up with
something different.


Congratulations to everyone. Please take a bow and help yourselves to the  Top 3 badge from the side bar.


Now onto the Winner picked by Random Org.


(14) Janis in ID. 



Congratulations  Janis
Please get in touch using the email address in the sidebar letting me know which prize you would like to receive shown in #71.
Please also take the Winners Badge from the side bar.



The Winner of the 

Presscut 
4 Butterfly die cut  set.

for using both Underneath  and Umber  + your  Butterfly
is
(18) Nana Connie.



Congratulations  Connie .
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar. Please also take the Winners Badge
 from the side bar.

Hope to see you all back in #72.



6 comments:

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Wowie!! Thanks a bunch for picking my lil tag in the top 4 :) loved all the crafty makes by everyone. Looking forward to being a regular here :)
Cheers
preety

Janis said...

Beautiful work by the Top Picks!! I can see why you had trouble keeping it down to just three. Each of these were just spectacular!!

Thank you so much for drawing my name as one of your lucky winners! I have so much fun with your challenges and I am beyond thrilled to win one of your gorgeous arrays of butterfly products!! I have emailed you. Big congrats to Nana Connie, too!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Jane said...

Well done to all...such lovely work xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all the winners!!

Jane Willis said...

Thanks for picking me in the top 4, and well done to everyone else. Now I really need to get my thinking cap on for the new challenge - I knew what I was going to make as soon as I saw it - the snag is, I read it as paper piecing not piercing, so now I have to think all over again. I'll have to pop my original idea in my notebook for another time
Jane

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
thank you somch for including my card in your top 4.
I am very honoured, and congrats to the other wonderful featured creations too.
A big congrats to the winners also,and it is so nice to a few new names getting their lucky chance.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.